Alton Reich, MS, PE
- Developed the core Vital Metrix technology for the Air Force
- Inventor on more than 10 patents
- More than 25 years of engineering experience
- Founding partner of Streamline Automation
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and an MS in Mechanical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- More than 25 years of healthcare finance experience
- Held positions in:
- Ascension Health
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Community Health Systems (CHS)
- She was the CFO for a hospital-based physician operations division of a major hospital corporation.
Recognized architect of highly successful medical technology launches.
Philips – launched Medication Dispensing and Fall Detection products.
- Start-up launches of BLOXR-Radiation Protection Products
- ICA Infusion
-Pain Management products
- Turner Imaging Systems-Flouroscopy devices.
Lead Software Engineer
- Has provided the interfacing hardware and software, and optimization for high performance computing.
- Has over 20 years’ experience in signal processing, 3D visualization, and 3D sensors.
- Invented the HEDIC algorithm in 2011.
- Creator and lead developer of the AMRDEC Army Globe Engine (AGE), a 3D mapping and visualization technology.
- Developed world-class image processing technology Terrain Association algorithm for rapid geo-registration of ground level imagery.
- He has a B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.
Sami Bayyuk, PhD
- Developed the Vital Metrix algorithms and models
- More than 25 years of commercial software and model development experience
- Co-author of more than 20 publications on model development and applications
- PhD in Aerospace Engineering specializing in Computational Fluid Dynamics from the University of Michigan