Alton Reich, MS, PE
• Developed the core Vital Metrix technology for the Air Force
• Inventor on more than 10 patents
• More than 25 years of engineering experience
• Founding partner of Streamline AutomaBon
• BS in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Insitute and an MS in Mechanical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute
A recognized architect of highly successful medical technology launches and corporate development. Over 30 years in healthcare administration Lead Successful Launches:
• Philips – Medication Dispensing Home Monitoring
• BLOXR-Radiation Protection Products
• ICA Infusion-Pain Management Platforms
• Turner Imaging Systems-Fluoroscopy Devices.
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• Has provided the interfacing hardware and software, and optimization for high-performance computing.
• Has over 20 years’ experience in signal processing, 3D visualization, and 3D sensors.
• Invented the HEDIC algorithm in 2011.
• Creator and lead developer of the AMRDEC Army Globe Engine (AGE), a 3D mapping and visualization technology.
• Developed world-class image processing technology Terrain Association algorithm for rapid geo-registration of ground-level imagery.
• He has a B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.
Sami Bayyuk, PhD
• Developed the Vital Metrix algorithms and models
• More than 25 years of commercial software and model development experience
• Co-author of more than 20 publications on model development and applications
• Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering specializing in Computational Fluid Dynamics from the University of Michigan